Breast Augmentation - Best in Maryland
Whether you're interested in reshaping, enhancing with breast implants or reducing the size of your breasts, Dr. Beverly Fischer can help you to achieve the look you've always wanted. Each patient's case is unique, and the best way to learn about how we can help with your specific needs is to come in for a personalized consultation. You'll be glad you did!
Find out more about Breast Procedures:
Breast enhancement is a procedure for increasing the size and shape of a woman’s breasts. This is done by inserting a silicone or saline implant behind each breast.
Generally speaking, an incision is made in one of
Breast reduction patients have lived with the burden of heavy, dense breasts for most of their adult life. This procedure allows them to immediately feel weight lifted from their chest.
This surgery not only improves the size, but also the shape of large breasts. An incision is made outlining the area of skin to be removed and the new position for the nipple. The two most common incision shapes are anchor or doughnut shaped, and the end result produces firmer, higher breasts.
Why Dr. Beverly Fischer?
Dr. Beverly A. Fischer has a passion: She believes that plastic surgery makes a profound difference in people’s lives.
Dr. Fischer, a leading female surgeon in the industry, has spent over 20 years helping her patients transform both emotionally and physically.
- Board certified specialist with over 20 years experience.
- Personal Consultations: During your consultation at the office you will be able to test implant shapes and sizes, touch and try-on various implants.
- One of the few all-female staffs in the Baltimore / Towson / Pikesville area.
We believe that your experience should be the most comfortable when you visit our offices, complete with its own operating room and twenty four hour recovery suite. Our all-female staff's goal is to ensure you leave feeling satisfied with your new look!
Shaping Breasts with Augmentations and Lifts
Another popular procedure known to improve the appearance of your breast is a breast augmentation with a breast lift. Breast lifts correct problem areas and alter the breast shape by adjusting the volume, shape and position of the breast in one procedure. During a breast lift, the implant may be placed directly behind the breast tissue or behind the chest muscle.
- Implant shape: Implants may be either round or anatomically "teardrop" shaped. Round implants produce a fuller shape, while anatomical implants produce a more “mature” shape.
- Incisions: There are three common incision sites for implant placement. The incision may be placed around the nipple (periareolar), in the fold under the breast (inframammary), or in the armpit (trans-axillary). Dr. Fischer is known for her work using periareolar incisions, reducing the appearance of scars.
Types of Breast Implants
You have several options when it comes to the type of breast implant that you may want to pursue to give you the comfortable, safe and natural appearance that you are aiming for. Our patients can choose between saline implants and a wide selection of silicone implants, including "gummy bear" type, as well as extra cohesive silicone implants that decrease rippling, creating a softer and more natural feel.
Breast reduction patients are our happiest group of patients in our practice for breast surgery and breast augmentation. These patients have lived with the burden of heavy, dense breasts for most of their adult life. They have difficulty finding bras that fit comfortably and often suffer skin irritation.
- Breast reduction not only improves the size, but also the shape of large breasts.
- The surgery is done under general anesthesia and takes about four hours; it is an outpatient procedure.
- Patients are generally able to return to work after a week or more. Scars will become gradually less prominent as time passes, often eventually fading to thin lines.
- Incisions: The two most common incision shapes are anchor or doughnut shaped. If desired, a breast implant may be inserted. The incision is closed, producing firmer, higher breasts.
Breast Enhancement costs and Breast Reduction costs may vary. After receiving your personalized consultation our staff will discuss your available options. The first step in this process is scheduling your consultation!
- Timing: Usually 1 hour (or less)
- What you will do: Speak directly about your breast augmentation goals. Experience and touch the different types of implants in the office, during your consultation.
We love our patients, and it shows in their testimonials. Read a few of our reviews:
"I had a fabulous experience!!! From the start... when I went for my consult, to the day I booked my appointment, from the day of surgery to that night and after for my 6 week follow up I have been very pleased. Everyone in the office has superb customer service!!! They made me feel super comfortable. My surgery turned out amazing and I couldn't be happier with my results. I have been telling everyone about Doctor Fischer and her amazing staff!!! If I could give 10stars I would!!!!” — Kristen M.
"Fantastic surgeon who truly cares about her patients will being. Along with cosmetic outcome, if I had to do it all over again I'd keep coming back. Also the nurses and the girls upfront are amazing!” — Shane H.