Non-surgical body contouring procedures are becoming increasingly popular for people that know what they want and want fast results. But with so many options out there, which one do you choose?
One treatment that is gaining a lot of interest is SculpSure. Most people want to know how it works and what makes it better than CoolSculpting, another popular solution that can target stubborn fat and sculpt your body.
Let’s take a closer look at both options and see who wins the SculpSure vs. CoolSculpting battle.
How Do SculpSure and CoolSculpting Work?
SculpSure and CoolSculpting are both non-invasive laser treatments designed to eliminate unwanted fat cells in areas like the abdomen, love handles, or inner and outer thighs.
A SculpSure session will last for 25 minutes and target more than one area at once through a series of flat applicators that the beautician will place on your skin. These applicators heat the fat cells, killing them, but keeps your skin at a comfortable temperature due to the incorporated cooling plates. Over time, your body will naturally remove the dead fat cells, making the targeted area look thinner and smoother than ever before.
Just like SculpSure, CoolSculpting works by targeting areas with excessive fat. However, where the first option uses heat to kill fat cells, CoolSculpting freezes them. The procedure takes about one hour and is completely safe, as the applicator controls the cooling and delivers it gently without affecting your skin during the process. Moreover, the applicators have built-in sensors that detect if the skin temperature has reached a point too low, in which case they immediately shut down.
SculpSure vs. CoolSculpting: Which One Is Better?
As you can see, both procedures work similarly with only a few minor differences. So, what makes SculpSure better than CoolSculpting? Let’s find out!
- Treatment Duration – CoolSculpting sessions can last for up to one hour while with SculpSure you only need 25 minutes to see significant results. If you have a busy schedule, then time can be a decisive factor.
- Temperature – Because it relies on cold to freeze fat cells, CoolSculpting applicators can’t work past the target area. With SculpSure, on the other hand, the heat generated by the applicators will extend beyond the target area. For someone dealing with excess fat in more than one part of the body, SculpSure will create a smoother transition between different areas.
- Technology – CoolSculpting is based on cryolipolysis (targeted cooling), while SculpSure uses the latest laser technology to heat fat cells, which the body will then eliminate naturally. Moreover, laser technology has an added benefit – it stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, creating a smoother, more natural skin appearance.
- Multiple Area Treatment – While CoolSculpting can only treat one area at a time, SculpSure has four applicators that allow you to target four different areas of your body simultaneously.
- Results – Probably the most important aspect patients care about is how long it will take to see results. With SculpSure, one session is more than enough to notice a significant improvement in your appearance. The end result might be the same with CoolSculpting, but the sessions are longer, and you will require at least two or three of them. That makes SculpSure both cost and time efficient.